miércoles, 29 de abril de 2020

Hello everyone. How are you? I hope you are doing a lot of exercise with Anton´s game and enjoying it.

I have a couple of questions:

1_ Last week I sent you some "tasks " to do in Travelers and I haven´t got any news about them...
Have you done anything?

I also sent ( o eso creo) this song to learn in youtube on Sunday . It´s very nice and we are going to sing it very very loudly when we meet again.

y ahora acabo de mandar un formulario de comparativos . A ver si lo hacéis.

Porfi, decidme algo sobre lo que os envío si no me siento frustrada porque no tengo respuestas.
Tenemos los comentarios del blog, el chat de Travelers o mi correo manoli.ceipocouto@gmail.com

lots of love.


7 comentarios:

  1. Hello teacher I can not enter navio, I do not know why, does not admit the key...... What if the game is a lot of fun....
    Soy Martina

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The song is beautiful, but I have a problem sin NAVIO and I need your help.
    I explain it on travelers, pelease I need your help faster.
    Lucía Rodríguez Fernández 5to B

    ResponderEliminar
  3. SOI IZAN ACABO DE HACER LA TAREA DE TRAVELERS DEL CUENTO DEL LOBO Y CAPERUCITA AZUL. ME PARECIO UN POCO DIFICIL Y TUBE QUE LEER Y ESCUCHAR EL CUENTO VARIAS VECES PERO CONSEGUI HACERLAS 5 PREGUNTAS BIEN.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. LA CANCION QUE NOS ENVIASTE ES MUY BONITA, PERO YO NO ME LA DOI APRENDIDO ES MUY DIFICIL EN INGLES.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! Yo ya hice las historias de Travelers. I like Traveler's stories 😙😙😙

    ResponderEliminar