lunes, 20 de abril de 2020

Week 20th - 25thHi dear kids !

I hope you and your families are keeping well and healthy.
We are going to try to organize our work for this week .

I would like to send you a couple of tasks for the week:

1.- Read and listen to the new story. Unit 3 about tigers stripes .( Navio)
Write down the words new for you and look them up in a dictionary ( google, tradicional dictionary, word reference...).

2.- Read and listen to the book “ My baby brother”, level 5 , book room, Travelers .

Identify the adjectives and write 3 comparative sentences in the superiority grade.

I’ll keep in touch with you through the blog . So, PLEASE!! Ask me for help every time you’d need it.

Remember I love and miss you. The end of this situation is nearer and we have to continue resisting!!!
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

1 comentario:

  1. Ok Manoli muchas gracias por preocuparte por nosotros y recordarnos las cosas soy Africa de b

    ResponderEliminar